What we can offer
PARCS provides training to educate and inform individuals, agencies and statutory organisations about the effects of sexual violation and trauma on individuals and families.
PARCS has offered training in the following areas:
- Trauma informed counselling and psychotherapy for adult survivors of sexual abuse
- Working with children and young people who have experienced sexual abuse
- Trauma informed counselling and psychotherapy for adult survivors of domestic abuse
- Telephone helpline skills
- Setting up a telephone support service
- Working with adult clients who self-harm
- Working with the legacy of sexual abuse – focusing on intimacy after sexual abuse
- Working creatively with children and young people.