Why support us?
We are a small locally based charity so your support goes directly to helping people in need in your community. We are a well-established organisation that has been based in Portsmouth since 1981.
We are dedicated to helping all survivors of rape and sexual abuse to rebuild their lives. We are also committed to playing our part in ending all forms of sexual violation through our community based education and development projects.
We are flexible working with you to build a partnership that benefits both organisations. We believe that partnerships should be two-way and we like to give something back to those who help us. We can offer free workplace training to raise awareness of rape, sexual and domestic abuse. Our training supports employers to support employees who might be survivors.
How can you help?
There are many ways that your organisation can get involved and support PARCS work in Portsmouth and South East Hampshire.
- Choosing us as your charity of the year
- Giving a regular or one off donation
- Organising a fundraising event on our behalf
- Donating goods or materials
- Volunteering your skills to help us develop
- Supporting us through your corporation trust or foundation
- Displaying our collection boxes.